sux like hell....
as boring as hell...
didnt buy any coupons though.
Walked around...the weather was as hot as hell...
i sweated like hell -.-
staring at those dumb boothes....
wnt up to hall
watch asha's band at de "live ur dream"
not bad eh...
slacked awhile..and wnt down staring at those dumb boothes
AGAIN -.-
Left after slacking awhile...
sent her till bus stop..
waited for hock zheng and kenneth..
took mrt to bona again...
visited ray at megabite XD
ate chicken culet AGAIN...
guess im nvr sick of it.
love de sauce XD
wnt off in de evening...
"TRAVELED" to peoples park..
wnt to lan...cs...dota...
left...
wnt to meet her ^^...
pei her for dinner...
slacked...
wnt home...

and this crazy ass video called me just now at bus -.-
When I'm together with you
Tomorrow doesn't matter.
Turn that music up
'Till the windows start to shatter
'Cause you're the only one who can get me on my feet.
And I can't even dance.
Just look at me, Silly Me,
I'm as happy as can be-
I got a girl who thinks I rock.
And tomorrow there's no school,
So lets go drink some more Red Bull,
And not get home 'till about 6:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment