
today.
dad and mom found out my results
yeah..ya know... ZZZZ ZZZ ZZZ + ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
slacked with grand theft auto
wnt for tution in de afternoon..
revised phy chapts
meet jam after it ^^
ate at market
kept disturbing her with all the "tou" i found at the market :X
decided to go lan after eating...
called LOADS of people..
mostly not free....except boon keat kenneth hock zheng
took bus to peoples park....
yea...wnt to lan...
surprisingly kai jie came lols
played dota halfway..
yea...suck like hell
so all quit XD
CS-ed
wnt mac to eat
hahas only me eating in the end...
hock they all wnt market eat...
leaving me and jam ZZZZ
sent her home afterwards
wnt to meet up with hock they all at market
and guess wad -.-
they wnt back to jams house play mahjong
me playing gunz XD with her lap
wnt home around 10...
then...all the suay stuffs happened ... ZZZZ
Fuck life and every little piece of bullshit in it.
Fuck love, fuck friends and fuck enemies harder.
Fuck family fuck religion fuck hating and fuck sex.
Fuck lies and fuck the truth fuck the world with it's fucked up youth.
Fuck the sky, fuck the ground fuck every single thing around.
Fuck your husband or your wife and fuck your messed up stupid life.
If you read this I don't care, I've still got your underwear.
Now I'm just, rhyming lame, so I'll just end this stupid game.
Fuck family fuck religion fuck hating and fuck sex.
Fuck lies and fuck the truth fuck the world with it's fucked up youth.
Fuck the sky, fuck the ground fuck every single thing around.
Fuck your husband or your wife and fuck your messed up stupid life.
If you read this I don't care, I've still got your underwear.
Now I'm just, rhyming lame, so I'll just end this stupid game.
No comments:
Post a Comment